I have spent all this time, a few months to be exact, working and reworking my dress for my brother-in-law’s rehearsal and I finally took a few moments to take in the dress I am wearing to the wedding!
Here’s how that went.
I know it is hard to tell that there is any difference at all in the dress, but I assure you the bodice is tighter now.
All I did was pop the stitching on the lining side hem and pull the outer fabric in a full inch. Stitched that up then re-hemmed the lining.
A super simple fix. If it is not something overly complicated (like my wedding dress) I will do alterations like this myself. Not need to pay a seamstress a ton of money to do something simple.